Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thinking while riding…

It takes almost 1 hr 30 min to my office and almost same while returning. That is my Meditation time. I had read that while meditating, one starts getting random thoughts and then, the person has to tame all off them and start concentrating on one thing.. This is something similar. When I ride my Activa, I get so many thoughts. I want to write a few here.. Have fun reading them.

  • Life is like the Roads.. that we ride vehicles on. Some times, everything goes fine - like you get green signal everywhere. Some times, you have to stop at every signals, which makes you frustrated.. but finally you reach home - however big the signal time or Traffic jam is.
  • Life is uncertain. Even if you are not at fault, there is lot of chances of meeting with an accident. I will not be sure of returning home till I step inside the house.
  • All that I preach cannot be followed. I used to advice people the same when I used to ride Scooty which never used to cross 40. The moment I reach 40, it used to make such a sound that I would get scared and control the speed. Now, with Activa and empty road (sometimes) ahead, its really tough to control the speed. I test my patience..
  • Being happy with whatever I have. When I leave my home or office, I feel bad about the distance I have to travel (18 Km). But, the moment I start my Activa, I feel as though I am a permanent Rider and my feet never touches the ground.
  • I see the real world when I ride. Especially in signals. There will be so many people around.. like me. Total strangers. Few will be watching others. Few talking over phones. Few trying to make others move a little further in the tightly knit traffic jam. And a few trying to irritate others. Funny world!!!
  • I understand politician’s mentality when I ride. Yes.. The Bus drivers, Auto drivers and all those who drive.. most of them (say most of us) think the Road is our private property. When riding or driving a single vehicle can get you "so much attitude”, how about Politecians or Govt. officers? They have power in hand.. Isn't that enough to cool you down if you are burning within, seeing the politics around?

    I know these are funny to write. Being crazy, some times make you feel good. What say?

No comments: